Saturday 17 April 2004

Xanga Post: Saturday, April 17, 2004

Long time, no post, eh? Well, if you didn't already know, Jay and I set the date for Friday, June 11.

*happy dance* We're getting married! Yay! (Why hasn't that sunk in yet?)

Today, when we went to Memorabilia, Jay introduced me a couple of times as "Wondra Vanian" and I was like, ! *ahem* Ok, I'm gonna stop rambling now... I'm just happy about that.

Like I said, Jay and I went to Memorabilia today in Burmingham. It was great but tiring. I gave up on my spiky, three inch shoes less than half way through. I'm not even gonna MENTION the state of my feet. I'm just gonna say *shudder*.

Other than that, nothing much is going on... I'm just getting over a bad cold and I've got a sore tooth so if you can think happy, healthy thoughts about me, that'd be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment