Tuesday 22 June 2004

Xanga Post: Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Well, I'm now officially a married woman.

The wedding was absolutely remarkable. We had a slight bit of panic on the morning of the wedding. Mostly because we couldn't find Jay... Who was panicking because he couldn't find a suit. Lol. But, we got it all worked out in the end.


Jay and I both looked and felt fabulous and everyone made it on time. Jay made me laugh through the whole ceremony by pulling faces at me. It was just a lot of fun. We all went to The Castle afterwards for dinner cooked by Bev and a few drinks. And by a few, I mean a ton. Lol.


I'm sure Jay's mum was up to 18+ but she swears she lost count. Jay's dad was the life and soul of the party with his jokes and stories. Watching Jay's mum and dad, it was hard to imagine why they'd ever divorced. We finally ended the day around 10ish and came back to the house for more champagne and pizza. (Don't get me started on the man eating pizza...Lol.) All in all, it was a great day.


Other than that, Katie's gone back to the States now and things are pretty much back to normal here in the Vanian house..

No comments:

Post a Comment