Wednesday 9 June 2004

Xanga: Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Well, Katie's only been here a couple of days and it's already been a riot. It all started with Jay and I being directed to the wrong terminal. We waited patiently at Terminal Four for an hour while Katie waited patiently at Terminal Three. Lol. Oops. Once we realised what happened, it took us twenty minutes to get to Terminal Three. Heathrow SUCKS. Anyway...

That first night we took Katie down to the pub for a few drinks. Al, Dale and Wally went too. (I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that we told them Katie's got enormous boobs. Lol.) To say that we all had a bit too much to drink would be a bit of an understatement. Lol. I'm still nursing a skinned knee from when I got up from the bench and my legs stayed behind....But then Katie's still got skinned knuckles from when she walked into the wall...


You know when you say something and you don't mean it but you say it anyway? Well, if I see the lady that I told had a big ass, I would SO apologize....

Yesterday we went to Rest Bay in Porthcawl. It was great. A bit too cold to actually be at a beach but we braved it out anyway. Katie and I went swimming in the ocean for the very first time. That was fun. Once your body went numb anyway...It was SO cold! The thing that surprised me most was the mouthful of salt water I got when Jay pushed me under. I knew that it was salt water but for some reason I didn't expect it to taste like salt...Lol.

After we left the beach we went to the carnival. That was a whole new set of fun. And by fun, I mean me throwing up all over the place. They decided to go on this spinny, turny, throws your ass up in the air ride and of course I went because I didn't want to be a sissy. Well, I should have been a sissy! The ride went on forever and ever. When they finally let us down I just fell down and puked all over the place. The guy that ran the ride was cheering! Bloody savage! Puking once would have been bad enough but I took two steps and puked again! Jay and Katie were loving it! You should've seen how hard they were laughing! But, Jay bought us ice cream and slushies so that made me feel better after.


Today, we're off to the castles. To Caerphilly Castle and Castell Coch anyway. And Dale's going to try and impress Katie so this should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment