Tuesday 20 July 2004

Xanga Post: Tuesday, July 20, 2004

We lost one of our poor goldfish last week.  (I can't even pronounce his name... Much less spell it.) Goucci's still alive and kicking, though so Sue's going out today to buy him a new friend.

Sunday Sue took me to McDonald's for lunch (Yay!) and we stopped at a car boot sale on the way. Car boot sales are great. It's like a mini garage sale party. Lol. I got a Billy Connoly tape for Jay and Sue bought me a picture frame that I liked but didn't want to actually spend the money on. Lol. Of course, I don't "get it until Christmas" but I'm cool with that.

Oh, something annoying happened Sunday too. Four kids on bikes attacked the car that Sean loaned us. They scratched it, dented it by jumping on it, broke the mirrors off, punctured the tires, tore the the wipers off and basically beat the hell out of it. The cops came by but couldn't really do anything about it.

Yesterday was a nice little treat for me. Jay had the day off so he took me into Bristol, which is about an hour drive from here. It's SO big! It's a lot of walking up and down hills but there are some great stores there. Jay spoiled me and bought me THREE Living Dead Dolls. (He he he) That makes our collection nine. The rest of the day was great too but I'm not going into that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment