Thursday 30 December 2004

Xanga Post: Thursday, December 30, 2004

Who had a good Christmas? I did. (Minus the part where our exhaust fell off the car on Christmas day leaving us stranded on the M4 for an hour.)

I got a bunch of goodies and Jay liked the pressies I got him. (Many weeks of DVD hunting.) Good husbands buy their wives "An Encyclopedia of 5,000 Spells."  *drool*

And food.... so much food... much of which will never, ever leave my hips...

Now religiously dieting to loose weight before the next convention season. So excited about meeting Q!

And booze... so much booze... We went out both Christmas Eve and Boxing Day with Jay's friends. (Not to mention boozing it up on Christmas Day. Wahoo.)

Jay and I got time off together which was absolutely great. I'm looking forward to our mini break now. Yay! Two weeks! Katie's mom is pitching her novel to Harlequin about then as well so GO MOM! (My novel rests at a meagre 17,000 words.)

No comments:

Post a Comment