Wednesday 26 January 2005

Xanga Post: Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I got two emails that really made me laugh. Thanks to Katie and Gabe for that. Lol.  I have the best friends in the world.

Jay and I sat down together and ordered a bunch of DVDs from America. That was fun. And cheap, which is even better. (Two zombie movies though, so I'm getting ready for the nightmares now!) I've been trying to download the trailer to Corpse Bride, the new Tim Burton/Johnny Depp movie but I'm not having any luck. Sounds good though.

Jay's had a couple of days off of work because he was sick. It's really nice to hear "I'll be waiting for you when you get home." Awwww.  He had two days off last week and I asked him to cook dinner for me when I got home from work. The first day he ordered pizza and the second day he took me to McDonald's! Lol.

I think I'm starting a course on Monday that will give me a certification for being a Teacher's Assistant, which will really help get my Teacher's qualification. Yay! *happy, happy I have direction in life dance*

Quote of the day: "She looks like a South American Transvestite!"

No comments:

Post a Comment