Wednesday 23 March 2005

Xanga Post: Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Cleaning the garden/porch in the rain? How much fun is that? The answer, none at all really. But, we did it. And it's really looking better. Then, we find out that we can have an extra week to clear everything so we didn't really need to work out in the rain at all. Bugger.

I'm gettig McDonald's for dinner though. I think it's bribery to continue helping...It certainly works.

Have I mentioned that Amanda rocks? I asked for Lipsmackers, I got half the factory. This is me not complaining.  Sweet. Also, Cap'n Crunch and Girl Scout Cookies. Bonus.

Bunny Ears. That's me today. Also explains why I can't get the song, "Here comes Peter Cottontail" out of my head. Very tall bunny ears, actually. I keep bumping my head.

And, a bit of good news: I'm finally starting a writer's group. The first meeting is Monday, April 4th, 6-8 pm at the Crosskeys Hotel. So, if you're reading this and you're in the Newport/Cardiff area and you're a writer, get your butt there!

No comments:

Post a Comment