Tuesday 15 November 2005

Xanga Post: Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Today I am happy and today I am sad.

I had trouble sleeping last night after RAW. It really broke my heart to watch the wrestling last night. To have to say goodbye to Eddie Guerrero. Isn't it funny? I was never even lucky enough to meet him and yet I spent hours crying over his death. I was not alone. Jay fought tears the whole night as well. It seems such a disgrace that someone in the prime of his life, and Eddie was only two years older than Jay, has left us so early. He has given so much to so many and I hope that he has gone on to something wonderful.

On the brighter side, I have a new job. I will be working for British Telecom, answering emergency calls. The pay is tremendous and Jay and I will have so much more time together. Plus, I will be doing what I am good at and I won't have to have a bloody dress code.

I also spoke to my baby brother today, which made me happy. It's such a shame that we were starting to build a good friendship when our lives when in two totally different directions. But, anyway, it looks like he and his wife may be coming to visit in the spring and that would make me happy.

I'm about to the halfway mark for NaNo so it's crunch time! I have to kick me some amazon ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment