Monday 27 February 2006

Xanga Post: Monday, February 27, 2006

My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to two people today: To Katie and Gabe who are both moving for two very different reasons. I hope your moves go as well as possible! :)

I've sent my novel in today to the Dundee Book Prize competition. Please, please keep your fingers crossed for me as this could be the break I'm looking for.

Okay, so there are two moments I just wanted to share because they made me all warm and fuzzy. Last week, Jay came home from work and just looked down at me and grinned. "I love you, smiley," he said. And when he came home from Egg's the other night, he woke me up (I was sleeping on the couch 'cause it was warmer). Then, he pulled me close and we just sat there. All cuddley. Sometimes you just wanna keep those moments, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment