Friday 31 December 2010

2011 Crafty Goals

Okay, I'm going to be a bit more realistic about my crafty goals for 2011. This is what I've come up with:

1. DESTASH! Seriously. I'm running out of room.
2. Make a blanket for charity/Put together a basket for charity (and deliver.)I keep saying I'm going to drop off a basket full of supplies at our local animal charity and I never get around to it. I have three blankets already and one half done but I want to make more.
3. Join 10 craft swaps. Should be easy - and good for destashing!
4. Craft 1 thing for each of my best friends - to show them how much I care.
5. Learn a new craft.

Crafts I could try:

Altered journals
Altered puzzles
Book binding
Cardboard weaving
Chunky houses
Inchies
Magazine bowls
Origami
Painting
Papermaking
Tee-shirt recons
Terrariums
Quilting
Zines


6. Learn to knit round things. And it's about time too.
7. Make a Mario/Zelda/gamer craft for my brother. I've been meaning to do this for a long time.
8. Write REAL letters to people - because it means MORE than an email.
9. Try 12 new recipes. I'm getting into cooking and I really enjoy it.
10. Finish my latch hook kit. I've had this FOREVER and I'm still working on it.
11. Craft for my etsy. I've been slacking big time.
12. Work on promo items/submission to The Sampler - AFTER I get my etsy back up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment