Saturday 10 September 2011

I live for Autumn.


photo from tumbler.com


Yep. That's me. I am seriously into Autumn. I feel like I'm only every really alive in the Autumn. I spend the rest of the year thinking about Autumn. When it is Autumn, I wake up every morning thanking the Gods that I get to enjoy another beautiful Autumn day - whether it's raining or the sun is shining.

What do I love almost as much as Autumn? Pinterest, of course! Well, not anywhere near as much as I love Autumn but I do like it a whole lot.

Today, Pinterest reminded me just how much I love Autumn... I noticed for the first time that I have two seperate boards dedicated to my favourite season: (totally by mistake)

Everything Autumn (my favourite Autumn DIY/crafts/products) and Autumn Dreams (my favourite Autumn photography).

Can you be obsessed with a season? O:)

No comments:

Post a Comment