Sunday 19 August 2012

The best marriage proposal. Ever.

What does 12 o'clock in the afternoon find me doing on this wonderful Sunday afternoon? Sitting at my dining table bawling like a bitch, thanks to Davina McCall. She tweeted this:


Well, you know what they say about curiosity and Wondras (or was that cats?)... I just had to look. And you know what? You do too.



Tell me that's not the sweetest freakin' mariage proposal you have ever seen. I was already crying my eyes out by the time he got to the proposal and then he came out with "You have already given me a lifetime of happiness." That was his opener. Goddamn. 

Maybe I'm just overly emotional about the whole proposal thing because I never got one?

*shrug*

All I know is I will never be able to listen to that song again without crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment