Monday 8 October 2012

Weekend?

Have I had a productive weekend?

If by "weekend" you mean one day and "productive" you mean sat around all day playing on Pinterest then, yes, I have.

Okay, to be fair... I have not just sat around playing on Pinterest - BUT I can't show you what I've been working on yet. So this post is just a distraction. ;)

But since I did pin *a little* I may as well share. Here's a board dedicated to one of my favourite DOS games, Day of the Tentacle:


And here's one for the second best looking brothers on telly, Sam and Dean:

Enjoy!

Ooh... I know what else I did today that I can talk about... I updated my ravelry pages. The links to my patterns weren't working because I deleted the livejournal account they were linked to but I fixed that. Head on over and check me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment