Saturday 23 February 2013

From Book to Big Screen

I recently saw Warm Bodies and thoroughly enjoyed it. It isn't often that a movie lives up to its book but, this time, I think it did. There are a couple of big ones coming up and I'm both excited and terrified about them.


First is Beautiful Creatures. This one came out last week so I'll definitely be watching it soon. It's been a while since I read the book and I haven't gotten around to the sequel yet. Maybe absence from the book will make the movie more enjoyable?


And, of course, the big one: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. We've only been waiting for this one for, like, forever! Talk about a lot to live up to. We're talking Star Wars epic here, folks. Like I said... Excited and terrified.

In an interesting advertising gimmick, an instagram account has been set up for The Mortal Instruments. Nothing like teasing the fans, eh? (And OMG how scrummy does Magnus look?!)

2 comments:

  1. I am excited about Beautiful Creatures, but I fear for Mortal Instruments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? It's a lot to get right...

      Delete