Wednesday 6 February 2013

On My To Watch List...

I saw a few trailers this past weekend that got my attention. Thought I'd share them with you now...

The first is a new movie by one of my favourite directors, Guillermo Del Toro. I've never seen anything of his that I didn't like so I can't wait to see this one.


The second one is just fucking awesome and needs no explanation: A Good Day To Die Hard.


And, finally, Oz The Great and Powerful. Seriously. Who isn't stoked about this? (I love the way they tease you with glimpses of The Wicked Witch. Eep!)


So these are the three newest movies on my To Watch List. What's on yours?

2 comments:

  1. I seriously can't wait for Oz the Great and Powerful! I love Oz stories. Have you seen Tin Man?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! I haven't seen Wicked or The Witches of Oz either. I remember reading the series as a kid, though.

      Delete