Thursday 21 March 2013

On My To Watch List...

The hubby surprised me with Frankenweenie last week because he knew that I wanted to see it in the cinema but didn't make it in time. One of the trailers that came on while I was watching it absolutely floored me. I can't wait for this one!


How freaking adorable does Monsters University look?! Too bad it's not out until this summer...

I saw the trailer for the next movie on my recent trip to the cinema. Jay says it reminds him of an old TV show called Gogs... I'll have to take his word on that one.


I was openly laughing at the trailer for The Croods in the cinema, that's how awesome it looks. Jay says I'm not allowed to watch it, though, until I've watched Gogs with him.

And, finally, the Big One.


Oh, crap. I think I just geeked my pants. :)

I am so excited that they're finally showing the trailer for Star Trek: Into Darkness in cinemas. I'm not saying I'm a Trekkie or anything but - ERMAHGERD STAR TREK! *swoon* This couldn't happen soon enough for me. (Please, please, please don't let the villain be Khan, though. That would be dire.)

No comments:

Post a Comment