Wednesday 13 March 2013

The Ending That Should Have Been - Part Two

I finished the second chapter of The Ending That Should Have Been (an ongoing fanfic based on Bram Stoker's Dracula) back in November but I haven't been happy enough with it to actually post it to http://www.fanfiction.net/.

The biggest problem I've had is that I don't have a beta for this story. Not for lack of trying, either, I must have sent out a dozen PMs or more asking people to beta this story but, sadly, there were no takers.

(Hey. Here's an idea: if you're not accepting beta requests at the moment, maybe take your name off the beta list?)

Anyway... I put part two through three rounds of edits between November and now - and I'm still not 100% happy with it. My problem? I find it easier to write from the male point-of-view. Why? I don't know. But I have the same problem with Mr. Darcy, Vampire. (Part three of TETSHB is from Van Helsing's POV and it flew.) *sigh*

So basically what I'm saying is that part two is out there but it needs some work. Read and review it and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment