Thursday 8 August 2013

Pinterest Updates

I haven't been on Pinterest as often lately, mostly because, at 205 boards, I'm running out of ideas for new pin boards. Over the last couple of months, though, I have noticed some small changes to the site.

It now looks different when you hover over a pin, showing you this:


I especially like the "Send" option. Instead of having to comment with @whoever now all you have to do is click the button and start to type their name - and it remembers the people you've sent pins to recently.


Clever! I also love this clever new feature:


Finally! This would have saved so much time when I first joined the site! It now recognizes when you've already pinned something and gives you a heads up before you go and pin it for the second (or third or fourth) time!

Thanks, Pinterest!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Pinterest tells me I've already pinned an image!

    ReplyDelete