Monday 16 December 2013

Monday's Meme of the Week

The problem with my Depression is that it's self-perpetuating. Depression makes me withdraw from all the people around me - with only makes the Depression worse because I need the constant "noise" of other people in my life to drown out my own horrible thoughts. Time alone with myself? Worse Depression.

Not really the point I had intended to make but true all the same. What was the point I was trying to make? This: I've spent the last couple of weeks doggedly avoiding all the people who could have helped pull me out of a bout of Depression because I was Depressed. Why does that matter now? Well, because when I'm avoiding the world, that includes Facebook (though strangely not Twitter...) and no Facebook means no new memeage.

(Can we get an audience participation "Awww!" from the crowd? Thanks.)

There was one meme that struck me as particularly relevent during that time, though, and I'll share it with you now:


People chase their shots?! What?!

(As much as I love this meme, I do wish memes were only invented by people with good to excellent grammatical skills.)

No comments:

Post a Comment