Thursday 25 August 2016

Throwback Thursday

I still haven't gotten to grips with the amazing amount of success I've had recently. After a lifetime of writing, I'm finally getting to the point I hoped to be at.

It's very exciting.

I got to thinking about everything that led me here: Writer's Club, Rally of Writers, NaNoWriMo, Twmbarlwm Writer's Guild, freelancing, etc. etc. I've been lucky to have so much support over the years.

With that in mind, I decided that I ought to have a writing themed TBT photo. I dug around a little bit and came up with this one, from a NaNoWriMo kick off party, back in 2007:


Sometimes, looking at photos like this makes me sad, because you can't keep the relationships you once had forever. Some people grow, some don't. Some move on, some lose touch. Even so, I'm very lucky that two of these women are still my writing buddies. I take comfort in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment