Friday 1 September 2017

Guest Post: Drew's Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer

It's September 1st, so I thought I would share my pumpkin spice coffee creamer recipe!

BRING ON THE PUMPKIN SPICE!!!

What you need: 
1 can coconut milk (vegan option)   
or 15-20 oz real diary cream
2 TBSP canned or roasted pumpkin 
Cinnamon 
Nutmeg (I shave my own) 
Vanilla 
Maple syrup

I didn't put amounts for the spices because I eyeball it but I'd say it's about 1-2 tsp each. Maple syrup will be about 2-3 tablespoons.

What to do: 

Blend all ingredients in the blender and enjoy in your morning coffee! 
Store in a glass jar with a  lid (or a ball jar) and store it in the fridge for about two weeks.



Guest Blogger

This post was brought to you by Drew of Twisted Stitches.

I am a thirty something single woman
striving to simplify my life.


Follow me on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment