Sunday 11 February 2018

Movies Still to Come in 2018 (That I'm Way Too Excited About)

June:

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. I do't care if they make a hundred sequels/reboots/whatever. I'll never get tired of these.


July:

Yeah, okay, it's basically Towering Inferno with the Rock but I don't care. I'm excited for Skyscraper anyway.



I love the Mission Impossible movies. I don't care how many they make, I'll keep watching them!


Ant-Man and the Wasp. Ant-Man is a totally overlooked and underappreciated franchise. I'm excited to see the Wasp in action (finally.)


Is it wrong that the trailer for Hotel Transylvania 3 trailer makes me laugh so hard?


August:

The trailer for The Meg is off it. I can't wait for this one!


September:

The Nun. Fucking hell. Even the trailer made me cover my eyes!


October:

Another Halloween movie? More Jamie Lee Curtis? Yes, please!


Venom. I'm gonna need a moment to hyperventilate. Whoa.


November:

The Harry Potter series will never lose its magic. The Crimes of Grindelwald promises to be just as exciting as the first Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.



December:

When are we going to get an Aquaman trailer?! Hurry, please!

OMG! I can't believe they made Mortal Engines into a movie! It's such a clever book I can't wait to see what Jackson does with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment