Friday 14 September 2012

Autumn Leaf "Make a Wish!" Spell

I've never really shared any of my spell work here (or any other blog I've had) because I've always been a little nervous and afraid someone might think it was stupid or lame or whatever but... Well... Who the fuck cares? I like this. I like it enough to want to share it so it can't be all bad. If you like it, please feel free to use it! :) And if you don't? You know where the close button is.

(Sorry... A little risidual aggro from too many FB dramas.)

Anywho...

Wondra's Autumn Leaf "Make a Wish!" Spell 

 Materials:
All you need is YOU and Nature. Great combo!

Spell: 
Take yourself off for a walk. Soak up a bit of sunshine, recharge. Let the brisk wind clear your head. When you find a pile of leaves that you like the looks of, grab a handful. Visualize the thing that you want as you hold them. When you've got a strong picture in your mind, say this: 

"Leaves of gold
And leaves of brown

Power of Autumn
Gather around

With a wish
The spell is cast

Make it true
And make it last"
  
Give your wish to the leaves then toss them high into the air to complete the spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment