Tuesday 30 August 2016

Favourite School Memory #1

The whole back-to-school thing has had me thinking about some of my favourite moments from school. I'll share them with you, when I think of them. 

Here's the first one:

My senior year, I worked for a cinema that shall not be named. I worked the closing shift with one of my best friends quite often and - more often than strictly necessary - we would have a whole popper full of popcorn when the doors were locked. What did we do with all that yummy goodness, you ask?


Nothing like the entire band hanging out in the hallway, sharing a garbage bag full of popcorn. 

Hey, didn't want it to go to waste, right? 

The best part about this was when the band director came out of his office - not to tell us off, but to help himself to some 'corn. Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment