Tuesday 30 August 2016

First Day of School Photos

Photographs commemorating the first day of school are uber popular right now on social media. There are so many brilliant ideas - almost makes me wish I had a kid to use them on.

(I said ''almost''.)

Seeing all these photos made me wonder if I had any of my old first day of school photos. 

I don't remember how many years my parents actually did it - they weren't really big on commemorating anything, you know - but I only managed to find one:


I bet you had one of those dressed in the Eighties. You did, didn't you? 

Couldn't tell you what year this is from but it has to be between kindergarten and third grade because I'm still blonde. If only my parents had used a chalkboard with my name, grade, and favourite foods on it, right?

Do you still have any of your old first day photos? Find out and be sure to share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment